2012年12月21日星期五

buy ugg broome boots espresso 5511 and enjoy this latest technology

"What paradise?"UGG Boots Classic Tall frown, Jun Yan micro sense, finger flick of my forehead: "nonsense?Your ear is good, it is really Xiao Youli.He was burning with indistinct, now in the very hospital rescue, nameless say get tonight.""I say, here how so quiet?It is no time to care?"ugg half closed eyes enjoying the rare time, idly did not want to move.

How?You really want him to you?"UGG Boots Classic Short rudely stared at me.Whether ugg arms are too warm, I was too full to eat sake, nest in his body, put her arms around his neck, he felt increasingly heavy eyelids, slowly and with Zhou chess go.ugg didn't answer, only slightly to move the body, adjust the sitting posture, so for me to get more comfortable position.

"Now what is the time?"ugg boots usa gently opened eyes, whispers about.Haven't slept like today so comfortable.I jumped up to cover the ugg mouth, low call: "they just ate a little bit, which has a lot of?You don't talk!""Well, you didn't eat a lot," ugg see me nervous look, take my hand to his lips, kiss me, with a smile: "all of my food, it will become pig, is me, okay?"

没有评论:

发表评论