2012年12月7日星期五

ugg ashur boots chestnut 5760 give you a healthy and trendy style

"I'm Comin over, want to tell you a few things." Jingyang took the discount uggs Pengshang tea, gently push to one side, it spoke directly.Ah? ugg Look at to Jingyang this look of solemn look, when what is important, it is also the face. Jingyang first looked at her, and then sighed smiled exposed surface sort of sense of loss: "First, take back what I called yesterday, you said those words, you talking to those women not impossible I missed it. "thought she said this, ugg Weizheng, after also a smile, gently shook his head and said:" In fact, you do not make mistakes. "ugg Speaking of which, paused voice down, like himself a camel and said: "I was the original you want to do as they like, you remind me." Jingyang moment puzzled her, it looked some doubts she, ugg but smiled and said: "But the sentence is worth to say that income to recover to." "down on the others said nothing more but you do not like." Jingyang shook his head, looked at her , in the eyes with a promise some envy, Xu admire: "I heard that, you get married over the past year, the stomach has not seen the news, but Kam brother has been no concubinage, but also specifically with you on other homes rest. "ugg smiled, did not answer.

"To tell the truth, I heard these, the heart of UGG Boots Bailey Button envy and jealousy. Kam brother is so good, how you try to love you, really, very convinced." Jingyang speak voice reveals a sort of sense of loss, but she said that when, suddenly heaved a breath, then looked ugg one, then said: "So, see you, I want to find you test of something, I thought you would lose, but. "

Lost is lost, I'm not a people love to give excuses, the heart was really very comfortable with it. "The Jingyang down UGG Boots Classic Tall self-deprecating smile, before then said" but later, ugg really shocked, if not personally see it, can not believe it! "Jingyang said, with a sigh.

没有评论:

发表评论