2013年5月22日星期三

www.rapidascent.com.auTempugg.php ugg boots sale shf184

She smiled bitterly. Sorry Yanfei, you do not speak up, so you better say it. Yao Yao did not think a relationship with her brother. No, let me go right now I would like to recall the past. Free love Mom and Dad are married, started a few years, Enenaiai, especially with my brother and later, in the eyes of others ugg boots melbourne is happy one, but then everything changed! My brother and I grew up, we must go to school, but reliably inside harvest ugg boots australia tuition fees are not enough, so my father like a village, like most young people go out to work, I did not expect to go out less than a year's dad change of heart, and only New Year to go home when it is spring and the autumn harvest will not come home, young mother, a camel back has begun.

Yanfei paused, Yao Yao and Renee heard of stunned, silent. Mom had to look for him, but he refused to go home with his mother, he was out with another woman, no way, my mother came back a man, could not have been let ugg boots and brother live in grandma's house. Until one day, finally once again see ugg boots australia ugg boots australia 's father, that is ugg boots australia brother accident the next day, he looks a lot older, he saw no escape and ugg boots australia ugg boots australia to say a word, and my mother does not talk much, nor comfort her mother.

The father did not know, he just hurriedly buried my brother, they went. And never came back. I hate him, I doubt that I had not had my father, which has left in my heart heavy shadows, I no longer believe in this world there is love! Yan Fei sighed. My little brother, he called Kankan. I will always love him in my heart, he is so sensible, never mess with my mother and angry. She was silent for a moment. Yao Yao, can you bring my wallet? Yan Fei smiled slightly, so that to meet my brother ugg boots australia ugg boots australia certainly like him.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论