2013年1月23日星期三

2011 summer popular style of burberry perfume sephora

"bur berry, she is burberry store save the girl."I reminded the house of another."Not the girl name?"bur berry saw her face without the slightest surprised."North mu qing."North for clear eyes looked at bur berry, a ray of light."Northern girl, although you might unintentionally into here, but I want to leave early girl."bur berry words make me some accidents.

bur berry is a face surprise, he was driving her away, before the man saw her appearance is not a hope that she will never leave, now he just looked at, but kicked her out."bur berry understand, go tomorrow.""bur berry, how could burberry handbags do this, the girl was so severely injured, you'll let her go, if encounter bad guys do?"I bur berry let North girl leave.

"bur berry, this is for her own good, here also is not very safe."A try to persuade me.Perhaps bur berry fear North girl foe find out me in trouble?burberry bags still do not agree to leave North girl."I asked you for fine?"I walked to the Mu sunny side."bur berry."There is I gave him a stern look down the remaining words of smoke.

没有评论:

发表评论