2013年1月16日星期三

pink chi hair tools appearance swarovski let you shine colder

chi straightener series of successive out a vexation cold tone, the face tightly Bengqi no contamination on the trace of temperature."Said the king asked your question, you hurry a truthfully answered the king!" chi wearer staring at her, the brow Longzhe layers of cold to extreme light.

"Say what?, I do not have any obligation to answer your question!" chi hair straightener impassive face looked at him, the voice was flat and did not get a trace of emotion, "I have not five years ago, chi, now I do not have anyone forced won! I repeat, is also the last time, I'm not a woman, never! Even if I gave birth to the Shame children, I can not be with you in this life is impossible! horse is not Sweet compel a man does not make any sense! chi, if you really love me, they ask you to let go! love a person, do not have to get if you continue such draconian haunt hold with you,http://www.chihairstraightenerv.com/ I will only once again become the enemy! chi, and more I do not say, you think about my word for it! "

chi iron face apologetic looked at him, and said softly: "Fierce, you let me take some quiet can do? After three days, I will give you a clear answer!"When he finished, she looked down and kissed the face of the arms of the little guy, soft language light coax: chi, Mommy is now a bad mood, want to find a place to properly be quiet! Mommy is not these days, it with you, baby obedient oh so clever aunt Mommy will be back soon, Mommy loves you! "

没有评论:

发表评论