2013年1月2日星期三

which is the best chi hair products ceramic

Oh.God, it is a very common thing.On the university to work, do market research, chi flat irons even used to keep a straight face out of breath with male students, female physiology period should pay attention to what?The brand of sanitary cotton best?I don't understand, why in front of CHI, would be so panic?Like a fifteen six year old girl as ignorant and shy?

chi straightener like in a dream, a few suspected as much loved Princess Prince in fairy tales."Yes, I go early in the morning the palace, with luck for a person."CHI proudly stroking "Rainbow", smiling at me: "have a look, what color do you like?"Jesus, CHI to be not afraid ugly, this matter when singing, preaching?

"Yes, you can't come since, that I go to head office?What, I'm smart?"chi iron feel oneself highly flattered to see me gently inclined, blinked, smiled bent the eyebrow: "rest assured, I don't speak.""Clever header!"Light come, red face, push out CHI: "the clothes I got myself, you go ahead."

没有评论:

发表评论