2013年1月3日星期四

wholesale farouk chi hair iron of the trendy and cool

Luo Xuan, I think I want to support, does not survive the future, to live well, do not be sad for me. "Too painful, chi straightener wearer to pull up his sleeves struggling to speak."No, not allowed to die, chi, I actually do not know how to save you, you do not die, I'm begging you!" Her pulse began weakening, he knew she did not survive the.

Held her arms, more and more to see her blood to spill from his mouth, chi hair products white sleeves to wipe her blood to the corner of the mouth, is also wipe clean.Looked helpless, trembling hand on chi pale face pale, his mournful said: "You do not die right? After I let you, I listen to you, you also gave me a lot of kids the name of the child you love how frustrating how frustrating, and I have promised, chi you do not go, if you Gansi, next life, under the next life, you'll never! "

Struggling to swallow the saliva, but full of the smell of blood, chi products his mouth pain, shaking his head, "I also want to just die, in fact, I also worried twilight cold Jiang, Luo Xuan you remember he said, Whether or North Ling sleet sleet are reluctant died with him in the same hole, you want him alive and well, and also to Jinzan him in the sandalwood box, let chi go at ease! "

没有评论:

发表评论